START POINT A1(M) / A59 - JUNCTION 47 - marked 1 on the above map
1. Go east on A59 towards York. After 2.5 miles you will reach the Cattall / Whixley cross roads - marked 2 on the above map.
2. Turn left and go for 1.8 miles - all the way through Whixley until you come to the T junction - marked 3 on the above map.
3. Turn right at the T junction on to the B6265. There is a turning immediately on your left after you get on to the B6265 - take that left turn.
4. Continue down the lane for about 1 mile - you will be diving past the high red brick wall of Queen Ethelburga and then you will come to a lane off to the right at the end of the wall - marked 4 on the map above. Turn right.
4. Having turned right, the red brick school wall will still be immediately on your right hand side. Continue for 0.2 miles until you come to a fork in the road (marked 5 on the map above) - bear right.
5. Continue along the lane for 0.6 miles and Morsel House is the red brick farmhouse on your left - marked 6 on the map above.
Alternatively go to Ordnance Survey and print off the local map by clicking on the link below: